Terms and Conditions
In this document you will find information about our website terms and conditions. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to the policies below.
About Our Website Terms & Conditions
1. Access to and use of ‘this website’ both within the UK and internationally is provided by Prometheus Services on the following terms:
2. By using ‘this site’ you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ‘the site’. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to ‘this site’.
3. As these terms may change from time to time you should check them regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these
terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
4. The failure or delay of Prometheus Services to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive its right to enforce that right.
5. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. If any provision of the foregoing is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
7. Whilst Prometheus Services makes every effort to keep the information on this site accurate, it disclaims any liability for any warranty or representation, express or implied about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of that information for a particular purpose and you must satisfy yourself on these matters before using such information. Accordingly, you assume full responsibility for using the information on this website, and you understand and agree that by doing so Prometheus Services, and its employees are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use.
8. Web site material and that relating to third party information, products and services is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the service that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with this site.
10. We may add links to third party sites to help you find more information related to our services. However, Prometheus Services cannot be held responsible for the content of any external site linked to from within this site. Any links to third party websites from this site do not amount to any endorsement of that site, and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
11. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this site and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Prometheus Services and/or its licensors.
12. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
13. By sharing any contribution with this website (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant this website, free of charge, permission to use the material in content for promotional purposes, worldwide.
14. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
15. In order that this website can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give this website permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the
consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
16. The administrators of this website may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution.
17. If you do not want to grant to this website the rights set out above, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with us.
18. You agree to indemnify Prometheus Services and or its partners against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by this website as a result of your breach of the above warranties/representations.